Diamond-Jan LLC is a veteran, family owned and operated cleaning company. We are looking for candidates looking to be part of a great team! Candidates should have a positive attitude, great work ethic, detailed oriented & reliable.
Our Core Values:
- Commitment to Excellence
- Exceed Expectations
- Attention to Detail
We have multiple shifts and account locations with flexible hours to fit your schedules.
Positions Available – Commercial Cleaner
Starting Pay- $14.00
Locations Available- Temecula, Murrieta and throughout the Inland Empire
- Hours 4-6 part-time
- Typical Start Time- 6 pm
- Some holidays
Qualifications and Skills
- Cleaning experience not required
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Authorization to work in the US.
- BILINGUAL is a plus!
- Trustworthy & Reliable
- Good communication skills
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Have smartphone or tablet
- Ability to work a team
- Must be able to lift and and/or carry 25lbs.
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, lift and use stairs as required-these physical requirements are a must as we are active on our feet!
Perfect Opportunity For:
- Veterans and spouses
- College students
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Applicants with gaps in their resume
- Someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.